Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

[Download] "Tate's Dream" by Lilith Darville " Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

Tate's Dream

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


eBook details

  • Title: Tate's Dream
  • Author : Lilith Darville
  • Release Date : January 05, 2020
  • Genre: Paranormal,Books,Romance,Romantic Comedy,
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : 410 KB

Description

Where sin meets sensation. . . 

Tate and four snowmen sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

First comes lust, then comes the brand.

Then comes the forming of Tate's snow harem.

•

Tate here. Yes, indeed, I've lost my mind. Cheesy takeoffs on childhood rhymes roll around in my head . . . along with a delusion that's grabbed me by the boobs—one where I'm in bed with four . . . snowmen . . . with enormous icicle. . .

•

Tate's Dream is a wee prequel to the Sexy Sins Retreat series sizzling paranormal romance that will make you giggle with four irresistible guys and a spunky heroine who doesn't need to choose.


Ebook Free Online "Tate's Dream" PDF ePub Kindle